trainer, trainer, basketball, academy, trainer, trainer, basketball, academy, personal basketball coach, club team, aau, irvine jokers, rynopower, ryno power

Owner - Jerry Bus

G - Gary Payton
G - Oscar Robertson
F - Charles Barkley
F - Kevin McHale
F - Tim Duncan
C - Kareem Abdul-Jabbar

If you can come up with a better 12 players than that, lets hear it. I dont think there is another combination of 12 that could beat these guys. Worthy canidates would be the '92 Dream Team. I think you'd be hard pressed to find another group with this sort of combination of talent & basketball IQ. These 12 players are the ultimate balanced combination of scoring, rebounding, and defense.

Comments

07/19/2016 3:59am

very well

10/22/2016 12:14am

I can not wait to visit this important and useful orangecounty1on1basketball blog, thanks for updating with us. Mainly it has been sharing abtou my nba all time team, better to know about interesting concepts.

05/08/2017 10:39pm

I am not a fan of basketball, but my brother is. His favorite team is the Boston Celtics. He is a die hard fan and he filled his room with Boston Celtics merchandise. I support him with his Team. Whenever it is basketball season he makes sure that all of us in the family got tickets to watch the game live. His favorite player is Isaiah Thomas, a former player for the Phoenix Suns. I love the fact that my brother is dedicated to his team since he was in middle school. I support him all the way.

02/04/2017 2:08pm

Jordan was and would be the best NBA player. Admit it!

05/01/2017 5:55am

It takes collaboration to win in the NBA, and this is the thing that you have to keep an eye out for in details given by a NBA sports wagering database.

I wish this team was real. I bet they will be undefeated. Don't you agree?